You 've probably done it yourself; selecting a listing with more intriguing thumbnail over another. Maybe this is why virtual images are favored by Google with a 2 to 1 preference for thumbnail display. And when it comes to customer reactions, virtual tours...
- - Make a great first impression
- - Encourage positive reviews
- - Build trust between potential customers and your business
- - Create excitement and increase interaction
- - Stop site visitors from looking elsewhere
And by letting your visitors select what they want to see, they will be much more open to consume the content that you present them
"A virtual tour is paid once. In the beginning, and then it's yours for ever. You can share it easily on websites, social media and emails to get more attention. And its always there, to present what you have to offer, 24/7. But is this all it does for your marketing purposes? Could there be any more benefits?
A study from Hubspot, has shown that 78% of internet users research online for new products or bookings. Almost 1 out of 2 conduct thorough online research before physically visiting a store to make a purchase. And it has also been measured that 67% of people use Google as their first choice for local search. The above combined, explain why virtual tours can help you generate massive organic reach and get your business found more easily. But, in case you need further clarification, virtual, immersive content...
- Appears in three prime places in Google: Google Search, Google Maps, Google+. The use of Google Business View will sky-rocket customers visits, as they will be entering to your store from the virtual map, ignoring nearby competition without 3D on-line material. - May be used on all social media platforrms; Facebook, Youtube, Instagram. You can even post it as your Facebook page cover, to make a smashing first impression. - Improves your local Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and increases your website traffic. - Brings in 1000's of new views and maximizes clickthrough rates with no additional costs."